Cheap Orthopedic Steerable Knee Walker Scooter
- Product Origin :China
- Item NO. :RL91072
- Shipping Port :Xiamen
- Color :optional
- Lead Time :35-45days
- Payment :T/T,L/C.
- Unit Weight :10.6kgs
- Weight Capacity :136kgs
- Frame Material :steel
- Maximum stability and control when maneuvering - this steerable knee walker offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism and an adjustable locking handbrake.
Design Points(Selling Points):
- Big range of knee pad and handle height adjustable, fit for more size people;
- Luxury automatic dual brake system, both temporarily braking and fixed braking ;
- Almost 10 different knee pads for choosing .
- Soft durable knee pads, different foam knee pad for alternative
- The basket or bag is optional;
- Smart dual handbrake lever, fit for both hands;
- Big range of handle height and knee pad height can be adjusted;
- Frame folding, compact packaging;
- Tool free assemble and folding
- Compatible for right and left legs
- Lightweight frame, fit for indoor and outdoor use
- With 8-inch smooth non marking wheels
- All colors customized against Pantone Code .
- Mail order Shipping carton
- Handle height is 81.0-101.0cm;
- Knee pad size is 35 * 17.5 * 6.5cm;
- Knee pad height of 43.7-57cm;
- Product size: L * W * H = 82.5 * 44 * 49 / 62cm;
- Product weight is 10.6kg;
- Product bearing capacity of 136kg
Previous:Medical Aluminum Lightweight Folding Rolling Knee Walker Leg Scooter
Next:Rolling Knee Rider Scooter for Leg Injury
You may also like
Medical Aluminum Knee Scooter For Broken Ankle
Unlike other models, the essential knee walker is made of aluminum frame and also be quickly folded, which means that it is very light for carrying .
The 8 inch four wheels support it great for indoor and outdoor use, and also the dual braking system helps guarantee the safety.
Broken Leg Support Steerable Knee Walker
The knee mobility scooter shows modern style, strength and stability. Also, as the standard effective, and economical mobility design for individuals who are recovering from a broken foot, ankle surgery or other lower leg injuries.